1.24.2010

Freak.

After many years of loneliness, pain, and heartbreak, I have finally found the one that makes my heart whole. The one who makes me tear up with joy. The one who I love so very much.
There he is. Found him at the Feria. At Animal Corner. And, I kid you not, I almost started crying. Because he is an owl! And he is the most precious owl I have ever seen! And I want him! Almost more than I want my gatito!

But seriously. Life does not get better than baby owls. And to anyone who reads this, I will not bring you back one. If I am going to risk my safety, the safety of this sweet precious baby bird, and the safety of the United States, it is so that I can enjoy my owl in the comfort of my own home. Because, hello. Tears welled up in my eyes. I saw no weeping on y'alls part. None.

It is late. I will continue tomorrow. There is much to be explained.

No comments:

Post a Comment