12.26.2009

Yea, About That...

So apparently my outburst last time I posted was definitely not necessary.
I was apparently really, really upset. I don't even remember the anger factor now. I was just really, really mad. And it was sort of irrational. I definitely was just writing my feelings and not really thinking through a lot of stuff through. I mean, I had good points, I guess, but I was just thinking about me and not where my family is coming from.

I am going to Uruguay. I have to get a 3.75 to stay at ACU. So I'm aiming for a 4.0. Let's see how this works out.
So now I can continue to read and do whatever about this trip. Which I have been slacking on excessively, even though I am leaving in 19 days and I feel as though I should be done with all of this by now, but whatever. I really should get cracking so I can finish in the next few days to show how responsible and on top of things I am to my parents so they'll let me go back to God's country sooner and get a last party in before I put my nose to the grindstone in getting some good grades. Preferably, a party in Lubbock. I really don't need to say more.

I realized that I can't focus and write this now. So, I'm just updating/apologizing for my ridiculousness.

K. That's all. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment