12.16.2009

Carthartic Sauce

I don't think I realized how cathartic this was, writing crap down.
But it is.
So that's rather exciting.
I have many thoughts that have surfaced within the past few days. None of them very pressing, just stuff that I have been thinking about. I guess since my blog is supposed to be about Uruguay I will start there.

I get really frustrated with these websites because they basically all say the same information. Geographic size, population, state capital, national language, national religion. Yes. Ok. 68,000 square miles. 1.34 million. Montevideo. Spanish. Catholicism. Yes. Ok. Good to know. But that's not what I want to know. I want to know the ins and the outs, the good clubs, the fun bars, the interesting people. The potential adventures that await me. But then I realized I am an idiot for thinking google could tell me that. Montevideo will tell me that. So I must wait. 27 more days.
At least the US and Uruguay are cool with each other.

I've been getting really nervous about this trip. Like, uber terrified. It's for so long. And so far away. I hope I don't get homesick. And I hope that I don't miss people too much. And I hope I do well in my classes and stuff. It's just a lot of fear of the unknown. I'm ready to just do this ish, even though I am not packed and I have no idea what I need or anything like that. And I'm so scared about money. I want to have enough but I don't think that I will, so I'm going to have to resort to selling drugs or something. Which I have slight reservations about. Because it's illegal. And damaging.

I just realized I need to get ready to leave to pick up the maternal unit.
Butttt. Food for thought.

Crazy people. How does Jesus see them?

No comments:

Post a Comment