2.13.2010

FOR THE WIN.

I just want everyone on this blog to realize that:
i.have.figured.out.Lucas.
Lucas will dominate me no more, with its crazy hamburger etiquette.
I have finally figured out what the deal is with that place. And I feel sort of stupid for figuring it out a month later, but whatever. I figured it out. Don't you judge me.
There are I think three different hamburgers that you can get. The plain, normal, and then the real deal. And each of those things comes with specific things you can get. Like, the plain hamburgers come with ketchup, mayonaise, chimchurri, and two kinds of mustard. The normal one has all of those things plus olives and peppers and a few other things. The real deal is onions (fried or raw), peppers, olives, corn, apple, pineapple, peas, pickles, cheese, ham, and other stuff.
SO.
I have figured out. THAT.
You just order one of those.
and THEN.
YOU DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT ON IT.
But. You get to decide what you want on it.
So, for example, I could order the plain hamburger, but only get Ketchup, bun, and meat. Or, I could order a regular with ketchup, mayo, and peppers. OR. I could order the real deal and get ham, burger, onions, papas fritas, apples, pinapple, corn, medium salsa, all wrapped up in a bun.
Which I did.
I beasted Lucas. It holds me in bondage no longer.
It was delicious.

I have to admit that the only reason I figured this out was because I watched a local woman order a hamburger. She got the real deal with a bunch of weird stuff, I don't remembr all of it. But she asked for "mucho ketchup". Which kind of made me laugh.
Thank you, random hungry lady, for freeing me from the chains that are the hamburger stand.

We went to the beach today. And it was wonderful. We were there for several hours and I am now back at casa with that "I've taken in the sun" feeling and salty hair. It is lovely and when I walked with the Lackey to Iberpark for chocolate, a breeze blew and it finally felt like summer. I mean, I know it has been summer this whole time, but tonight it actually felt like a summer that I had experienced. I can't wait to go home and have it feel like that again for another three months. Not that I am excited about leaving. At all. As I told someone when they asked when I was coming back, "not in the near future".

Ohh Uruguay. I hate what you do to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment