2.21.2009

Gettin' Creative..

I don't really know what I do this. I don't have a cause or anything. At least as of now. My life right now consists of studying, drama, getting this one boy to like me, and gaining weight. It's super boring and not interesting. I just realized that my description of my life is scarily accurate to what my life was in high school.

Dear Lord, please, do not let that be the case.

I guess I can do this because I can be mean to the people directly around me and not have them have any idea. But if they ever find out about it that would be the absolute end to my life EVER.

Again, high school.

This is dumb. I feel like life should be so much more...especially now. It has been more, I guess. It is different than high school. I'm not at home. I have to do everything myself. I have to study when I need to (which is now, but whatever) and make decisions about how I conduct myself and crap like that. But I thought people were supposed to be different. But no, my school apparently compiled all of the high school drama queens in one place i.e. my hall.

They are so frustrating because I feel so different from them. I feel like an alien. I guess it makes sense though, they're all from the same state, all from really small towns, I don't think that many of them have traveled internationally. And I'm different. I'm not from here. I've seen things. But is that necessarily a qualification for me to be so different? Because we're all girls. We all have some of the same DNA that makes us obnoxious and bitchy or whatever. So is it a real difference? Or am I imagining things?

Show them a picture of those in Darfur or the prostitutes of India and I highly doubt that they would see the tragedy of it. They would have to ask about the tragedy, I suppose, but I highly doubt it would affect them like it'd affect me or people who care about Darfur. And it's frustrating. Really frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment