2.20.2009

25 more random facts about me.

So this was really fun on facebook.
And I now have more facts to share.

1. I have 4 scars on my feet all from different types of shoes.

2. My motto is "beauty is pain."

3. Dunkin' Donuts should be shared with the entire U.S. Not just the east. But then again that's like sharing In-N-Out with everyone. And THAT is not going to happen.

4. I don't like iced drinks. But I've had 2 in this past month.

5. I remember I wrote somewhere that there's never a day that I don't think about Africa or India. I was thinking about it and actually wondering if that was true, and I think it is, at least about India. I don't think there's been a day since I have been there that India hasn't passed through my head. I hope to be wrecked for that country and devote the rest of my life to its healing through justice.

6. I do not know where I stand on feminism, although I hate it in its most recent context.

7. Sometimes I think God will punish me for my vanity.

8. I have a thing for a younger guy who knows I like him and chooses to lead me on and break my heart.

9. I could not love my church family more.

10. One of my biggest pet peeves is waiting to sit in my seat on an airplane once I'm on the plane.

11. I am trying to be more intentional about my friends. I'm tired of having friends in my life I can't count on.

12. Sometimes I wonder if the fact that I'm extremely loyal hurts me.

13. I kind of want to dabble in the liberal world and be someone totally different from who I am, like getting dreads and getting a lip ring and believing everything Audrey Lourde says and moving to Seattle. But I don't think that's me. But I don't know what is.

14. Recently it was confirmed in my states and federal class that I AM a conservative. And that I know why. Woop.

15. I miss Heather Marie Klindworth and Tabitha Marie Holcomb like crazy and wish they could be here with me. They are two people I love unconditionally and I know they love me back.

16. I wish I had more willpower to be anorexic.

17. I will never be a photographer. Even though I have a natural eye.

18 . Until last week I did not realize the profundity that females have on males in the physical sense. It's very powerful.

19. I wish that if I prayed for 9 more IQ points, they would come.

20. I would be really happy if my roomate stopped treating me like crap.

21. I would be so much more confident if I was good at sports.

22. I'm only competitive when it comes to nerd things. Like states and capitals.

23. I recommend that everyone befriend at least one foreigner in their life, if not more. You learn so much and it really changes your perspective on a lot of things.

24. I miss my mom a lot.

25. Lyrics have become increasingly important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment