1.31.2009

Oh gosh.

I don't think it was wise for me to start a blog. I have entirely too many thoughts and I feel like I need to write them all down. After that first blog it got me thinking about everything. Like peace. And poverty. And secrets. I have to write about it all now. I don't know what makes me think that I have all of these great thoughts. I don't. And yet there's something in me that wants to record them all. This is a lot faster than journaling, but there's something I like so much more about journaling than this. Which doesn't seem to appear to be true, since I blogged like 10 hours ago. I guess there are some things to be blogged and others to be journaled, and sometimes both.

As of this moment I have no time to relay the main streams of thought pulsing through my brain, but soon. Someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment